Cover of: FBI oversight and authorization, fiscal year 1993 | United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights. Read Online
Share

FBI oversight and authorization, fiscal year 1993 hearings before the Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, March 18 and 20, 1992. by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights.

  • 825 Want to read
  • ·
  • 11 Currently reading

Published by U.S. G.P.O., For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office in Washington .
Written in English

Subjects:

  • United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Appropriations and expenditures.,
  • United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Identification Division.

Book details:

Classifications
LC ClassificationsKF27 .J847 1992c
The Physical Object
Paginationiii, 203 p. :
Number of Pages203
ID Numbers
Open LibraryOL1141894M
ISBN 100160400759
LC Control Number94111725
OCLC/WorldCa27748218

Download FBI oversight and authorization, fiscal year 1993

PDF EPUB FB2 MOBI RTF

FBI oversight and authorization, fiscal year hearings before the Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, March 18 by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. judicial proceedings.2 Additionally, I have published a book and a number of major law review articles concerning Congressional investigation issues.3 1 Testimony by Charles Tiefer, The Attorney General's Withholding of Documents from the Judiciary Committee" in Department of Justice Authorization for Appropriations, Fiscal Year. House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights, FBI Oversight and Authorization Request for Fiscal Year Committee Print, st Cong., 2d Sess. (), pages. Available at most law libraries.   The total amounts in a fiscal year had to be “less than $,,, and less than 5 percent of amounts available to a department or agency under the National Intelligence Program,” without “the concurrence of the head of the department involved” (id.).

tion Act of , PL , Novem The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year (PL ) redesignated the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition and Technology) as the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) (USD(AT&L)). DISClaIMER. American Intelligence Jour no. 3 (Autumn/Winter /): Snider argues that the importance of the language in Title VII of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year (P.L. ), signed by President Bush on 24 Oct. , is being missed. Soper, Karl. "Getting Serious About Restructuring Intelligence.". and therefore a transition balance, derived from prior year funds carried forward to the new fiscal year, is essential for continuity of operations. The agency’s actual employee count was 99 at the end of and projected to be in and NIGC is forecasting full-year obligation of $21 million in fiscal year. INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR (Senate - Aug ) [Page: S] The Senate continued with the consideration of the bill.

intelligence was. Congress attempted to rectify this oversight in the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year , which amended the Act with the following definitions: (1) The term “intelligence” includes foreign intelligence and counterintelligence. (2) The term “foreign intelligence” means information relating to the. A survey of state child welfare agencies found they expended some $ billion for child welfare purposes in state fiscal year [i] A little more than half of this spending ($ billion, 52%) represented expenditures of state and local dollars; the remainder ($ billion, 48%) represented expenditures of federal funds. H.R. Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year To authorize appropriations for fiscal year for intelligence and intelligence-related . Full text of "Hearings on National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year H.R. and oversight of previously authorized programs, before the Committee on National Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session: full committee hearings on authorization and oversight: hearings held March 6, 8, 13, 27, ".